|20th Conference and Exhibition PROGRESS2022 will be focused on:
- bioeconomy, circular economy, ecodesign and resource efficiency,
- factors shaping development of paper industry – globalization, environmental & climate protection, information and communication technologies,
- energy efficiency,
- new technologies, innovations and trends in pulp, paper and board manufacture,
- raw materials and auxiliaries – wood, non-wood materials, paper for recycling, fillers, pigments, adhesives, etc.
- machines and equipment,
- new technologies and machines for corrugated board and packaging,
- quality of paper and paper products.
Conference fee (EARLY BIRD) - PLN 2400 (Net fee)
Conference fee includes:
but is exclusive of individual travel and accommodation.
- copy of all conference documentation
- participation in conference sessions
- lunches & refreshments
- welcome cocktail, gala dinner and farewell dinner
- admission to the exhibition.
The conference fee paid after 30th August 2022 will be increased by 20%.